God has given us some basic Kingdom Life Truths that we can use to guide our spiritual journey. These guideposts are Biblical, practical and eternally TRUE.
Offenses may be hurled at us by others, or we may invent them from unintentional slights or misinterpreted actions of others. We can TAKE offense from others, or MAKE it an offense when it isn’t even intended!
Photo credit: Tonya Brandt I heard a story once about a woman who was deeply moved during worship and went to thank the worship leader after the service. She complimented the worship leader who responded “It was all Jesus!” The woman paused a moment and then said to...
The character you display in your daily walk is a powerful form of evangelism. The example you show to the non-Christians around you is one of the most effective ways to make people curious about the faith that drives your behavior. It causes people to pause and...
The Romance Writers of America report that Americans spend over $1 billion annually buying romance novels. This represents a 34% share of the US fiction market and most (84%) of the buyers are female.Every romance novel has 2 basic elements – a central love story and an emotionally satisfying and optimistic ending.
I marvel that my grandchildren grow so quickly. My daughter is astounded that her son’s clothes are too small in just a couple weeks. And every time they come to visit, they seem to have mastered some new skill or learned a new word or phrase. My grandson today is not...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Power Tools Archive
- Power Tools: Kingdom Life Truths
- Offended? Don’t Be!
- It’s Not about You: Practicing the Character Trait of Humility
- Practicing a Culture of Honor
- #PowerTools: What Makes a Great Love Story?
- Hungry for Some Truth?
- When You Can’t Resist …
- This is YOUR LIFE. This is YOUR LAND.
- “Father, UP!”
- Put Down the Weapon of Accusation!
- The Power in His Name
- What He Bought for Us
- Disarming the Spirit of Rejection
- Get Some Enthusiasm!
- The Strength in Stillness
- Can You Hear the Whisper of God?
- God Is Not To Blame
- Five Kingdom Keys for Living
- The Unloving Gang
- Your Spiritual Fitness Regimen
- Are You Ready for Battle?
- Your Choice: Door Number 1, 2 or 3?
- The Prison of Unforgiveness
- The Importance of Honoring Your Father
- Dancing with God – The Truth of God’s Love for You
- Honestly, Who am I?
- Are You Wearing a Mask?
- Starting to Stray Off the Path? The Power of Repentance
- Roadmap to Restoration: The 8 R’s
- The Good News about Fear
- A Prescription For Health and Happiness
- Door Points – An Open Door into Your Life
- Do You Have a Backseat Driver?
- Stuck? Three Reasons Why
- Christmas Expectations or Christmas Disappointment?
- Eight Ideas for Practicing Peacefullness
- SOZO Part 2 – The Exchanges on the Cross – Nine Gifts for Us
- SOZO Part I – Your Heavenly Benefits Package
- Blessings & Curses Part 4 – These Blessings Are Yours!
- Blessings & Curses Part 3 – A Long Dark Shadow
- Blessings and Curses Part 2 – Speak Blessings!
- Blessings and Curses Part 1 – An Invisible Power over Your Life
- Ungodly Beliefs Part 4 – Breaking the Belief-Experience Cycle
- Ungodly Beliefs Part 3 – How Your Belief System Works
- Ungodly Beliefs Part 2 – Where Do Ungodly Beliefs Begin?
- Ungodly Beliefs Part 1 – The Lies People Believe