There is only one true eternal God and King.
- He is the creator of all things.
- He is the author and giver of all life.
- He is loving, kind, just, true, holy and good all of the time.
- He is one being but three persons in one: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
The Bible is the inspired and holy word of God.
All people were created in the image of God.
- We were created to live in a loving relationship with our Father God.
- We were created without sin with free will and we willfully choose to disobey and reject God and His Lordship.
- Because of our disobedience, sickness, death and judgment entered the world, and now all of creation experiences the consequences and effects of sin.
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the only Son of God.
- He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, birthed by the virgin Mary, and was empowered by the Holy Spirit to bring God’s kingdom to earth. He gave up His God-head to walk as man.
- He was crucified on the cross for our sins, rebellion and disobedience. He died and was buried. After three days He was resurrected from the dead. He ascended into heaven and is alive today in the presence of God and His people.
We are saved by God’s grace, through our declaration of faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that anyone can be restored into fellowship with God through repenting for our sin, believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and receiving Him as the Lord and Savior of our life.
- We believe that upon our declaration of faith and repentance, we are saved, healed and delivered – (Sozo).
- We believe that the victorious work of Christ on the cross provides us freedom from the power of sin, the lies of the enemy, sickness and torment.
We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 1:4-8 and 2:4, and that it is poured out on all believers today, so that they might have power to be witnesses.
- The Holy Spirit convicts us, empowers us, and enables us to live holy and victorious lives.
- Through the workings of the Holy Spirit, we are now regenerated, justified and adopted children of God.
- He enables us to minister supernaturally and help others walk in victorious power over sin, lies, sickness and torment.
We believe in Heaven and Hell.
We believe that as God’s family we are all called to be ministers and carry on the work of Jesus Christ.
We believe that Christ will return for His glorious church.
- We believe that there will be a resurrection to everlasting life for all saved believers and everlasting death for all who are lost.