Speaking blessings is one of the most powerful tools in our Christian toolbox. Speaking blessings over a friend, coworker, family member and even over an adversary can change the spiritual atmosphere. Here are some examples of blessings to help you speak God’s best into the lives of those around you:
- To have mental and physical health and well-being.
- To be fruitful in every area of their life, whether it be physical, financial, relational, or creative.
- To accomplish God’s purpose in their lives and succeed to do His will.
- To be victorious in every battle that they enter into, according to the will of God.
- To receive favor and respect from both God and man.
- To walk in the strength and authority of God in our lives.
- To be safe and rest in God’s protection in all things.
- To have fullness and abundance in life.
- To praise, encourage and honor the good qualities of the person.
Here’s a little challenge for you in the coming week. Try to use each one of the above types of blessings to uplift those around you this week. When you bless someone else, you bless yourself!
Next week we will discuss different ways we can curse ourselves or others without even realizing it.